The Sympraxis Team supported, on December 1st and 2nd, the virtual seminars of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) on the “resilience” of local communities and economies. The seminars are implemented in the framework of the OECD program on Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED). The cycle includes a total of 5 virtual seminars and will be concluded by the end of February.
- HORIZON 2020 iBRoad2EPC KICKED-OFF!
- ePANACEA’s ONE YEAR CELEBRATION TO KICK-START THE DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW GENERATION OF EPCs
- PAPASTRATOS: COLLECTION OF RECYCLABLE MATERIAL – A VOLUNTARY ACTION OF THE EMPLOYEES
- AN IMPORTANT INTERVIEW WITH PROFESSOR MAT SANTAMOURIS IN THE FRAMEWORK OF LIFE ASTI PROJECT
- CA EPBD V: SUPPORTING THE DISCUSSION ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ENERGY PERFORMANCE OF BUILDINGS DIRECTIVE (EPBD)
The guys are not only great negotiators, they also make everything possible with a smile. They handled perfectly all the logistics and allowed us to concentrate on our work. They are very dedicated professional and I highly recommend their work. Nathalie Cliquot, European Commission, Executive Agency for SMEs
A sincere word of recognition to the dedication and effort of M. Papaglastra and A. Deliyannis at Sympraxis Team, who put this book together in record time while providing a very appealing graphic quality that makes the book easy to read. Eduardo Maldonado, Concerted Action EPBD Coordinator
Sympraxis Team coordinated with great success the 26th International Symposium for the Biology and Conservation of Sea Turtles, hosting 700 scientists from 78 countries. Dimitris Margaritoulis, Former President, International Sea Turtle Society
Original thinking, innovative and alternative proposals, excellent collaboration, really high quality services, all members of the Team close by to meet all requirements: our experience from the Sympraxis Team. Katerina Perissi, Environmental manager OTE/COSMOTE, Deutshe Telekom Group