In the period September to December 2021, Sympraxis Team, coordinator of the iBRoad and iBRoad2EPC projects, proudly presented and discussed the Horizon 2020 iBRoad2EPC project at various major European happenings. In particular:
- On 23 September 2021, during the C4E forum that took physically place in Romania, Alexander Deliyannis, presented the iBRoad and iBRoad2EPC projects’ proposals for a Building Renovation Passport and next generation of Energy Performance Certificates.
- The Sustainable Places Conference was organised virtually on 29 September 2021, and Alexander Deliyannis was invited as guest panelist to give his insights from iBRoad2EPC.
- During a webinar organised by the Next Generation of EPCs cluster of Horizon 2020 projects in the framework of the EU Sustainable Energy Week and hosted by BUILD UP on 14 October 2021, Alexander Deliyannis discussed as panelist “The next generation Energy Performance Certificates: making buildings fit for the energy transition”.
- On 1 December 2021, the project was featured with both a physical and a virtual booth at the 2021 EnLit Europe conference in Milan.
- Marianna Papaglastra presented, upon invitation, “iBRoad2EPC – Integrating Building Renovation Passports into EPC schemes as a tool to enable financing for deep energy building renovations” at the closed CA EPBD Plenary meeting on 9 December 2021.
- Alexander Deliyannis on 14 December 2021 discussed “Setting Building Renovation Passports (BRPs) up for success: frameworks, measures and elements in support of stepwise deep renovation of the EU building stock” at the TIMEPAC 21 International Workshop.
iBRoad2EPC is happy to be a member of the Next Generation of EPCs cluster of Horizon 2020 projects.