Sympraxis Team supported Flisvos Marina in designing its Corporate Social Responsibility Plan and in organising a Press Lunch, held on December 12th in Palaio Faliro. Mr. Stavros Katsikadis, Managing Director of LAMDA Flisvos Marina S.A., presented valuable information regarding the company’s two basic CSR pillars: Environment and Society. Flisvos Marina is going to publish its first Annual Corporate Responsibility Report within 2019, with the support of Sympraxis Team.
- HORIZON 2020 iBRoad2EPC KICKED-OFF!
- ePANACEA’s ONE YEAR CELEBRATION TO KICK-START THE DEVELOPMENT OF A NEW GENERATION OF EPCs
- PAPASTRATOS: COLLECTION OF RECYCLABLE MATERIAL – A VOLUNTARY ACTION OF THE EMPLOYEES
- AN IMPORTANT INTERVIEW WITH PROFESSOR MAT SANTAMOURIS IN THE FRAMEWORK OF LIFE ASTI PROJECT
- CA EPBD V: SUPPORTING THE DISCUSSION ON THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ENERGY PERFORMANCE OF BUILDINGS DIRECTIVE (EPBD)
The guys are not only great negotiators, they also make everything possible with a smile. They handled perfectly all the logistics and allowed us to concentrate on our work. They are very dedicated professional and I highly recommend their work. Nathalie Cliquot, European Commission, Executive Agency for SMEs
A sincere word of recognition to the dedication and effort of M. Papaglastra and A. Deliyannis at Sympraxis Team, who put this book together in record time while providing a very appealing graphic quality that makes the book easy to read. Eduardo Maldonado, Concerted Action EPBD Coordinator
Sympraxis Team coordinated with great success the 26th International Symposium for the Biology and Conservation of Sea Turtles, hosting 700 scientists from 78 countries. Dimitris Margaritoulis, Former President, International Sea Turtle Society
Original thinking, innovative and alternative proposals, excellent collaboration, really high quality services, all members of the Team close by to meet all requirements: our experience from the Sympraxis Team. Katerina Perissi, Environmental manager OTE/COSMOTE, Deutshe Telekom Group