The Sympraxis Team provides a broad range of services to its clients within the context of integrated environmental and social projects. As a rule, the Sympraxis Team does not undertake independent activities with a short term perspective. Rather, it seeks to establish long term partnerships, by investing in learning its clients in order to provide the best possible service and build upon each project’s success.
- LIFE ASTI FINAL CONFERENCE: THESSALONIKI, ROME AND HERAKLION JOIN FORCES AGAINST UHI
- PPC SUSTAINABILITY REPORT FOR 2020, THE FIRST AT GROUP LEVEL, IS PUBLISHED
- DISCUSSING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL POLICIES AT THE DELPHI ECONOMIC FORUM
- LIFE ASTI: INFORMATIVE EVENTS IN THESSALONIKI FOCUSED ON THE URBAN HEAT ISLAND
- GOING HYBRID: THE CONSULTATION FOR THE ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES OF THE NATURA 2000 NETOWRK SITES CONTINUES FOR CRETE AND THE PELOPONNESE